Monday, July 4, 2011

It´s so good to hear from you, monday is the only day where I think the most about home. It sounds like everyone is enjoying life as you should. -Mom, I would like peprika, cinnimon, pepper and what ever kind of spice that would be useful. That would be great, thank you. I think the kind of recipes that would be good would be like, dough, pancake, etc. That would be great to have.

I am learning really fast, I love reading the Book of Mormon in Spanish each day. I will stop speaking english this Wednesday. My Comp. will no longer speak any english. I am glad for that, because I´ll learn alot more faster. But I will still write in english in my Journal, so I would have to translate it for others to read.

I being here so much. I just want to be able to say what is in my heart but it is so hard to express all that I want to share. But I know I need to have patience and I do. I know that the most important thing to do is to open my mouth. -Being on a mission, I don´t ever want to regret one thing, such as," Dang it, I needed to talk to that man but I was afraid". That is not going to happen to me. I am not going to let that happen to me. I will not be shy with this conmission. And you will see when I get back that I am not shy. But I am quite when I need to be. I want my reputation to be as a fearless missionary. I feel that the only thing to hold me back is the language. But even still, that is no excuse. This truly is the greatest thing ever. Even when not one will listen, I will know that I did my absolute best. But I know that there will be others that are fully ready and will stay faithful and presever until the end. Those are the ones I want to find. I know that I will be guided to them, when the time is right.

The 4 of July, It is really weird to miss it for the first time in my life. And Mom, your 55 now. I show the picture of you at my setting apart and they say,"She´s 54, are you sure?". Yep, I just wish I had more pictures. Oh and speaking of pictures, I wrote you a letter about how I can send pictures through email. I need a card reader. Like the one that you can put 19 or more different cards... ergo SD card, microcard, SD Slim card, etc. with the cord of course. Then I can share more of what I see.
Spencer went Jeeping in Moab, huh? I hope he finds a way to edit/put them on the computer alright. Jackie knows, if she remembers. It was to bad Spencer didn´t have me to film for him, jk but not really.
I started on a list of "stuff" I´ve eaten here. But you wouldn´t know all of it, until it is finished. The other day, we ate a brazilian familys house. The are weathy. They gave a full meal for lunch and it was really good. That never happens, ever. My Companion said it was the first time that he was invited into their house. And he has been going there every week for 4 months or so. "That´s what happens when you have Blue eyes and blonde hair here. You get invited into peoples houses and get to eat like a king"- Elder Butcher.

Well, I am starving, we just bought some food for the week and I want to eat it. I will working really hard this week. To make up for all the Travel that we did, these past three weeks. Which adds up to more than 34 hours in Taxi´s and busses. I´ll actually get in a normal work week this week. I LOVE ALL Y`ALL. All my friends that are reading this too. And those whom I don´t know. I love all of you. Peace out

From the frontlines, fighting against Satan,

ELDER CORY NOEL GRISHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment