Wow, We have 3 beautiful families. Their names are Carlos and Maria-Teresa Troche and their children; Antonio, Rosa and Diego Aguilar; And Israel David and his future wife Soledad and their son. I`m really excited to see these people grow and learn. I feel like they have been waiting all their existance for this moment. I wouldn`t have been able ro find these people without the help of the Lord. It was pure direction of the Lord that we found these people. 1st was we were walking in a street called Campo Via and we saw this 17 year old kid sitting on curb. He said that his father drank and he hated that he did so. That`s how we found the Aguilar Family. Right now the Father is writing in his journal, questions about the book of Mormon. And the Mother is reading but Diego has a hard time reading (he doesn`t like to read). We had them read together and pray together as a family.
Next was Israel and Soledad. We were walking in the right place at the right time. They were taught in Argentina, but had to move here. (I don`t know why). They know that the Book of Mormon is True and have all the lessons. They want to get married in the church and to be baptized. And in one year to be sealed in the Temple.
The family Troche is the most humble family I`ve meet. The way we found them was pure guidance. We contacted a guy in the street that gave us "his" address. But it turned out that it was of this family. We just happen to search for this contact at the right time and the right place.
Well Happy Birthday Jolene... What did you get me?
I`m really glad to hear that Your alright Dad. I`m proud of you too. :)
P.S. Right now I have a new companion, Elder Whaley. His Spanish isn`t the best but he isn`t afraid. And as for me, I am always talking with people. I am not afraid to talk to people. Everyday it`s easier to talk.
I love ALL of you. LOS VEMOS
No comments:
Post a Comment