This past week went by fast, really fast. I can `t believe that it´s Monday again.
Thanks for the update on Dad. (:
Wow, Mycal is back! but he changed his jersey number, it´s no longer 23... (Michael Jordan). That is amazing that is now is home. the time really does fly.
Well, time for an account of what happen yesterday...
We found a man in his front yard playing with his kid. We talked with him awhile and he said for us to join him in the soccer field right next to his house. We agreed to do so, clearly. We entered the field and there were about 60 people watching or playing soccer. We then talked of the Restoration. And while we were explaining the priesthood, a drunk man approached us. He started saying that he was ignorant and didn´t know much. And then he started saying, "Is your church over in Zavalas cüe almost 11th of September?(direction of the chapel) To be in your church do I have to pay tithing? Why do you have so much money? We have 1 church and you guys have thousands. Are they made of gold and marble? I know they are made of Gold and Marble!" And so on and so forth. He started yelling in our faces while this man with his kid and 60 others were watching. We trying to just leave but he kept saying, "esperá-na" which means ´wait a little bit´.Every attempt we made he got in front of us and kept yelling. The we were cotacting tied to calm him down but it didn´t work. finally my companion said, "let´s go and talk in your house" and that´s when he left". I guess that the idea that we would visit him scared him off. I have to say that it was pretty cool that to be in a hostel enviroment and be as calm a "sheep in a slaughter house". We don´t not react bad with this man. And I am grateful for that. We just need to go and Baptize the people that saw this act of foolishness.
He talked to the contact again and said that that was normal. And the last thing my companion said to him was that our testimonies we what kept us from harm. (It was like we were Alma and Amulek when the were in prision). I see good thing with this incident. It was awesome.
Well, Time to go save the world. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment