I feel the darkness all around me. It seeks for the blinding light that live in the Spirit Warriors of God. I feel the damp creepy coldness of its vile breath. It is looking for me and it will never, no, not ever quit to have me. And ever so slightly, it makes its ways in my paths. It creeps upon me as like unto a sly spider decieving his prey to step in his entangling trap. Patiently... ever so patiently, waiting for me to touch the brim of the web. But I know better not to play around the cobwebs of deception. I keep myself away from the things that steal the light from me. I stay away from the black holes of sin.
For I walk in lighted pathways and in His holy places. I walk uprighty before my Maker and with my eyes looking forward. I am traveling toward my Creator with determination and hope in my soul. I am on the path that leads me to the place which is the purest. I am on the path where Christ set before men when he said, Come Follow me. As I take this journey step by step, I do not dwell too much on what has past and done, rather I am looking up ahead for the lonely travelers who once followed the Son. I seek out the weary peddler who feels like he cannot go on. And give him the joy once again of the only Begotten One. As I make this jouney though, the filthy begger is made clean and pure, becoming more like me and you. The poor in heart become rich in spirit. The deaf begin to hear the truth and the crippled who have be broken down begin to live it though. The blind begin see the miracles that the the once unbelievers work among the children of men.
I am a Warrior of God and a sheep of His fold. I know who He is my shepherd and to him I will give my all. To Him I praise and seek each day, because I know, there is no other way.
Here is my poem for today (:
No comments:
Post a Comment