Hey Mom, I was so happy when I was able to give you a message through the phone, Sister Worthington was very kind to do that for our Zone. I'm glad that you enjoyed your message. Oh and thank you for telling me that my ring is coming soon, that was very good news.
This week has been crazy awesome. I was taught ways that I can better study-Gospel and Spanish. We went through workshops to learn better ways to use personal study. It wil help alot. I am excited for this coming week. We will be teaching "Investigators" in in a scenerio. We are actually a week ahead, we doing it in Spanish, for 20 mins! My Spanish is coming along pretty well. I am understanding more of El Libro de Mormón. I was told that reading from the Spanish Book of Mormon, I will pick up Spanish faster.
Every Sunday we are able to watch a Church movie and this week we saw the Joseph Smith Movie. It had to be the most powerful movie that the church has made so far (for me). I was brought into remembrance of the truthfulness that Joseph Smith did indeed see God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ. And after we when back to our dorm my companion asked for a blessing for his foot (He broke it, hairline fracture; not a big deal). I was able to give him a blessing. It was a experince that I will never forget. The most powerful part was when I sealed the Anointing. I felt the power of God. I physically felt power the of the Priesthood, that I have never felt before. I know that I do have the restored priesthood of Jesus Christ. Everything around testifies of God. I love this work more and more. It is so amazing that I am here and helping to fulfill God's perfect Plan.
Another thing that was amazing during this week was that I was able to teach a lesson to my district. It was about the Holy Ghost. My district is not very good with the language they used. I told them, at the end of the lesson on how to invite the spirit . I told them (while the first counselor was there) that we needed to watch what we say. I told them, "What if an investigator heard you?" "How would you feel if your Mom heard you?" I told them to watch what they say and what they do. I also told them that we need the Spirit with us, if we don't we cannot and should not teach. But the last thiong I told them was that when we do what we are supposed to do, we will have the Spirit with us and God will be pleased with us.
I'll tell you more in my letter. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment