Thursday, May 26, 2011

I can't believe that I'll be in paraguay in 3 weeks. I'll be getting my travel plans this friday or monday. I'll write the travel plan so you know what is going on with my traveling.
That's good that everything is great at home. And that everyone is safe. So I guess that everything is under control without me. - Awsome sister o' mine, I'm glad your both enjoying exercise, I know I love it here. And Jackie, congrats on passing your driving exam. You should be a really good driver when I get back (hopefully).
I don't know if I told you or not but, my district is now the oldest in our zone, my zone is prone to ankle/feet injuries (5 in my zone) and my nickname is Frodo. We get a new district in our zone, Wednesday. (seis Elderes y cuarto Hermanas). There is something about Hermanas... they are weird, especially here. I will never understand Hermanas, there is no use trying. j/k. Una por de Elderes was Elder Lamb, but he'll be fine,(just a sprain). And as for my nickname, Elder Draper noticed that I bounce when I walk, just like Frodo in the Lord of the Rings. He would say that I need to go and destroy the ring of power and save Middle Earth. He left early this morning.
So, you sent a package, eh? That's cool. I always enjoy a package or letter from anyone. I don't worry if I don't get a letter eachday, unlike others in my district, lol.
Thank you so much for writing me, I always like reading. Write to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment