Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The news about Dad is the best news I´ve heard here. It sounds crazy that Dad even needed a surgery. I´ve been thinking of how much has changed within the time I´ve been here. I hear of how the Lord blesses our family, 4 thousand miles away (approx.). I love p-days, because I get to hear how my family is doing. And it sounds like your all doing great. I love the emails I recieve from all of you. I can´t wait till I can send pictures through emails. I´ve been waiting for the opportunity to do that.
I´m starting to forget how America is like. I forgot what it´s like to just blend in with everyone else. There is no way to blend here. Where the quality of things are better. Like milk, candy, peanut butter and the roads. I miss real candy and real Milk. But I love it here, of course. It´s just very very different.
Right now it´s cold again. Real cold because of the humidity. It´s about 50 to 40 degrees right now and it´s raining. We are getting our haircuts in a half hour for a Zone Conference. President Arnold will be here Friday. Like I said this is the first time he´ll be in Paraguay south mission. He has no idea what it´s like here. He´ll be in for a shocker. I know Sister Callan doesn´t go out much of the mission home. They got into an accident in Ciudad del Este. And she said," I can´t believe they didn´t stop and fill out a accident report". Well... Welcome to Paraguay. But she is awesome, so is President Callan. They have been called here and set apart by an Apostle. President just barely raised the bar for lessons and goals. We are going to be working a lot harder now.
Love ELDER GRISHAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment