The first picture is of a huge bug I found in the street.
The second one is when we had transportation for our branch for General Conference.
I loved conference. I studied my notes this morning ( and wrote a comentary with them). What a great thing, to have living Prophet and Apostles.
-Today we get to go to the waterfall of Monday (mun-da-oo). I´m excited to go and take pictures. I just hope that I my batteries don´t die. (the batteries here are crap).
It´s possible that I will be leaving Hernandarias this change. I don´t know, but I want one more change here. This area is growing right now, I just don´t an Elder to be disobedient here. It´s also possible that I could stay here too. I don´t know but I´ll be fine with where I go. I will do as much as I can this change, while I´m still here.
Wow, that´s crazy that 38 houses are going to be removed. I think that our house is part of that will be removed. How weird is that? And, Dad, that´s good that things are in order for your surgery. You´ll be as good as new when I return. From your letters, you sound more patient and humble (& More calm).
-Did Spencer get pajama pants for his birthday? or stuff for his new house?
-This week was really good for me. I am understanding more than ever. I am becoming better at teaching and with the language. I still make mistakes, alot but the Holy Ghost makes up for my faults. -Yesterday, Me and my companion (he has 11 months here in Paraguay) taught a lesson with a couple by the name of Danny and Monica. We taught the Restoration of the Gospel. I taught simply and with at a lot of gramatical errors but we brought tears to their eyes. That we the first time I have seen that here in Paraguay. It was one of the most powerful lessons that I taught (so far). We are going to put a baptismal date for Monica this Tuesday. Danny (less active member) never heard about the Restoration before. But now he knows, more so than he has ever known before.
Well I need to go now, Love all of you. Good luck with whatever you need to do this week!
Sometimes I like to write words of inpiration... Below for example
We are being guided. When we know it or not. We are to be strong, to be a strength to others. We are in the world but not of the world. The light in darkness. To bring hope to those who think all is hopeless. To Clarify that which is in obscurity. To Be who the Lord requires of us and knows what we can do, when we don´t have the slightest idea. We are to be the Saints of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
No comments:
Post a Comment