Wow, Spencer is married now! And Dad has surgery this week! A lot can happen in 6 months. I have been doing good here. This new area is quite different than my previous area. This is more wealthy people, but not really. They have nicer houses and there is concrete here. It`s also hotter here because there is concrete walls. IT IS NOT EVEN SUMMER YET. But it`s as hot as it gets in Utah, right now. With humidity, of course.
Jackie wanted to hear a story here of what has been going on here... let`s see...
-Oh the other day, we saw a man fall on his face. He was sitting on a tiny stool and right when we walked out of our Apartment, The man fell and hit his face on the sidewalk. That`s when Elder Tilleman, my new campanion, said, ¨look, he`s praying.¨ And it turned out he was, we freaked him out I guess. Enough to scare him and slam his face into concrete.
- I am waiting for news of a family (Danni Achucarro and his future wife Monica) to be married so that Monica can be baptized.
-Oh and there was a woman that was possesed or just evil or both. She was saying that her church does the same beliefs as us. The way she said it was like the same way the devil would say it. She was flairing her eyes and her mouth was twitching. She scared my companion.
- On a happy note. We found a man that is from Colombia. He reminds me of Robin Williams. His accent is preety cool too. We have to wait to teach him in 15 days. We had a connection, me and my companion, and he with us. It was weird. I believe he`ll be baptized.
- Elder Tilleman and I have the goal to have a baptism every week, for the moth of November.
Sorry I haven´t been sending hand written letter It is hard to do. I don´t have the money here to send any this month. I have been writing in my Journals though.
No comments:
Post a Comment