Friday, November 4, 2011

Wow, there a lot has passed by this month. I can´t believe that tomorrow is the first of November. Time is going by really fast. It´s crazy that this is my first halloween without candy. It´s weird to think about what all of you are doing right now. I hardly have time to think about anything else other then the work right now. I wouldn´t have it anyother way though. It would be hard to be thinking of home all the time. I need to be focused here. I hardly have time because me and Elder Tilleman are working hard. With almost 100 % exactness. It is paying off. We are finding people who have worth and sadly, others, who don´t. My view of the world is different. The same with ideals of men and they why satan works with others. I was reading in 2 Nephi: 26-29 (profecía of the last days). It is exactly have it is here in Paraguay. The Book of Mormon and never been so true to me then it is now. I can literally see satan working on these people. I am seeing them walking off a cliff and they don´t believe me that there is a cliff. They think they know what they need to know, but they are so blinded by satan, they literally take light for dark. Never before in my life have I seen this. It´s exactly what is in the Book of Mormon. It´s seems like a journal entry of someone living in this day and age.
I love the Book of Mormon. It is now the most precious thing I can ever hope for, among other things. My love in reading it grows everyday. I wish I had this desire before I came here, but I can´t do anytrhing about that now. I know that I will continually be reading for the rest of my life. It is amazing.
That´s really good to hear about Dad´s surgery went well. I needed to hear that. I knew/know that everything would be/ is fine. I didn´t worry, because we had the promise of the Lord.
I like speaking in Spanish everyday. It is now easier to speak in Spanish than English. Elder Tilleman is helping me with grammer everyday. And we both read the Book of Mormon out loud to practice pronunciación. I now speak with rolled r´s (because my companion was Mexican-without the weird accent) and my companion has a hard time with trying to do that to. He took 4 years of spanish in school. So, he knows almost all the grammer.
Well thanks for the invitacion of Spencer and Bergan. I would like to have more photos from home too. When you sent a package for Christmas.
-Happy Halloween Eli and Layla and the rest of you! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment