Wow, time flies when your having fun. I remember when we said goodbye.
I want to share an experience that happened this week and which I wrote in my journal. word for word
" April 10, 2012
I said it! I said that we would see miracles! What I am about to write is amazing. 3 days ago we contacted a house because it was close to a house of a man that we contacted on the street. We clapped the house and a girl, about 19 years old answered the door with little clothes. It was really awkward and we said that we mistaken and left the house and after we said to each other, " we not going to pass by here again". We then saw a neighbor who was out side. The man said that the house we contacted lived a man who was bedridden. We then said to the man that we would passby to visit the man who was sick the next day. And we did. we talked to the wife and saw a skeleton of a man in the bed. We talked of the Book of Mormon with the Plan of Salvation. We then said to the wife that we would passby again to see how they were. (she also has problems, cancer to be exact.) And today we were in the mission office until 4:25 pm and got to our apartment at 5:15 pm and after we ate lunch (we didn`t have time before). We left the apartment and were on the street at 5:45 pm. We first went to the Chapel to see who was in seminary 6:00 pm and to see if we could help the Bishop clean the chapel until an appointment at 6:30 near th church. We left the church at 6:10 p.m. to go to an appointment. We went to the house and the father wasn`t there. We then thought to contact others and we saw a lot of people in the house of the family of the man that was bed ridden. My thoughts when to" he died". As we found out , he did. I asked a man that was sitting outside the gate. "Did Jorge die?". He responed with a "Go inside". We were awstruck. All the people the were inside let in two lds missionaries. We did not expect to be let in. We then greeted the people within. And that `s when we saw the coffin. It was a viewing/ mourning with a the catholic tradition. We then began to talk. In a group of 15 people inside this tiny house. We began to talk of the Plan of Salvation. We became empowered the Holy Ghost. I felt the Spirit of truth testify of all that was said. We taught with power and authority from on high. I know that the angels of God were surrounding us tonight. The people in the little house saw true servants of God tonight. I felt the love that God has for them
We left with the spirit testifing of the Truths that we shared. We were filled with the Holy Spirit and we than prayed and tahnked our Heavenly Father for the testimony of truth. I will always remember this experience. I now hunger for more like this one."
I Love you all.
1 año mas!
No comments:
Post a Comment