Well first of all thanks for the emails. It was good to hear about our family. I had quite a awesome week. I am changing who I am and becoming a different person (I am constantly changing). And the work is becoming a lot more for me.
Wednesday my companio0n and I passed by the house of an golden investigator. He is 14 years old and lives alone. (his mom is in a "care center"-she had a tumor in her head. -part of her head is missing- and his dad is off with a woman in a different city. But his is awesome. He want to be a missionary. But anyways he said to pass by at 4 o´clock but we were delayed, with rain and another appointment. We thought we would pass by regardless. We saw that his lights were on and thought that he didn`t go to school. (when it rains alot here, people don`t work or go to school sometimes). We clapped the house but he didn`t answer. while waiting to see if he was going to answer the door. His neighbor said he wasn`t there. He then started saying, "why are always bothering people?" and other stuff like that. That is when I said to myself, if your going to be insulting me you, be a man and talk to my face. I starting walking toward his and he started to become nervious. (he was in his yard and ran to close the tiny gate). He said all sorts of stuff like "are you two stupid?" and "you idiot" and other garbage like that. All I was repyling was "no" to all those insults, because, well, they weren´t true. I was acting as if his insults didn`t phase me, because the didn´t. He was becoming really angry with us the more he spoke. I then said, "Does your religion teach you these bad things". He then said that he was atheist. we talked more and then he angrily said that he was going to sick his dog on us. I saw that the dog wouldn`t bite us. We just watched as he opened the gate and was saying "Bite him, Bite Him!". He didn`t train his dog good enough because the dog was went out the gate and started sniffing all around to pee. And with even more anger he yell for his dog to return. And said not to passby his house. I, calmly said that we wouldn`t passby his house but with our investigator we would. We left him to be angry. But it was his choice to be angry at God and be unhappy in life.
Antoher thing that happened was a drunk guy was talking to us in Guaraní mixed with Spanish. He said that he had a hernia and wanted to show us. He started to undo his belt and my companion and I started to freak out. I calmly talked to the man and said that a doctor need to help him. he then said that, "you can`t save me?" and then he left, talking to himself.
Well here are some experiences here in Villa Anita.
Last week I sent a envelope with 5 letters. one is for Our family, one is for my first companion in the mission, one is for Laine Bueno, one is for President Baer, and one for Faith (my friend from Beehive clothing). I wrote that you can read them. Could you please sent them for me. I also sent pictures too.
Thanks Oh... I recieved the package last week. Thank you it was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment