Well I´m getting better but I still have a cough but it kind of stinks because I don´t have any medicine right now. We are going to buy some in a couple minutes. This week wasn´t too fun, but what can you do? I let´s just say I could of slept better.
Well, this week went by real fast. It´s not as hot as before but now there is a lot of humidity. Which is just as bad or worse. But that don´t matter to me. I can stand it. I don´t want to complain and don´t really have room to do so.
This coming Sunday, I have Stake Conference here in Fernando de la Mora, Asunción, Paraguay. I will see the people from my old area. It will be very interesting to see them again.
This week was very trying. My faith was tested. But I came through with even more conviction in the Work. I love the quote, "why do we fall...? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up". You would not believe how much God has changed me. I cannot see the old me anymore. I am so happy even though I am a little sick still, that doesn´t get me down. I am amazed every single day at how awesome it is to be here. The language is becoming easier, the way to teach is becoming better. Ever single thing after the mission, will be better because I served my Lord and King.
When I heard that Mom was talking to the people in her work, I actually was kind of jealous. I was thinking, I wasn´t to talk to them about the gospel. I don´t know if it is alright to be jealous like that but I was. I know see why Spencer always said that he wanted to go back and that he loved the mission.
The mission means everything to me and is becoming everything to me. All of who I will be depends on how I help others the Atonement of Christ.
Love all you
No comments:
Post a Comment