I am now in a new area called Encarnación with Elder Sevy. We are really close to the terminal of Encarnación and our area is surrounded by the Paraná River. Also there are two other missionaries, Elder Soria and Elder Whaley (my 4th companion here in Paraguay). And we are all living in the same small apartment. We, my companion and I, opened an new area and we found out that It would be necessary to have bikes. Only because our area is really big and my comp is a chubby.
So anyways, it is alot different here. I feel that we will do a lot of good. We are in a branch and it still is not a not a stake here. We now know our goals and we have the drive to do so.
It took a long time to get here. It was a 30 minute drive in taxi to get to the terminal from the pension in Monte Lindo. Then a two hour wait in the terminal. And after that... 6 hours in Bus to get to the terminal in Encarnación and then 15 mins more to get to the apartment here.
Sunday I had a talk, so did Elder Soria. He is from Lima, Peru. My companion is from Idaho and Elder Whaley, Colorado. I am the only Utah boy here for miles.
The blocks here are huge. one block here is like two blocks (neighborhood blocks) in Utah. I really like our area. I know that we are going to have a lot of success. I know that God is guiding his servants here and all the world. God is completing with his promises and this is His Work and Glory to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. That is why he sent his son. To free us from sin and death. So that we too may have a fulness of Joy like unto that of God. I know that God sent His son to free us or rather so that we might not be bound by the chains of sin nor of death. He truly loves the world. He is giving every single person the liberty to choose the captivity or liberty. That is why the Bible, the Book of Mormon and and other scritures are so important. So we might know the true and the true (to live it) will indeed set us free.
I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saint because it is the true church of God and is evidence that He truly loves us. I know these things to be true.
I love all of you. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment