I am real glad for what is happening here. I am so happy to be here in the mission. I am trying to get the most of the experience. And more important, I want to help as much people as I possible can. I am also happy to hear that Dad is doing a lot better and that he is healing. It has been a real challenge but I love it. I never knew that it would be so great. Or rather I realized that the mission can be hard or easy. It depends on us and our attitude. I have seen missionaries who was absolutly loving the mission and was easy because they wanted to be here. I also have seen those who think that the mission is a "military service". That it is something that needs to be done and than one can enjoy life agian, when they´re back in their homes. I am so glad that I am here. Nothing is better than being here in this moment. Trusting in the Lord and helping those who need a fulness of joy. How great it is to be here. To help others in that which I was blessed to part of since I came to this Earth. To enjoy the company of a loving father and mother and brothers and sisters. How could I be selfish and not want to give what I have, to others?
This past week we were in Asunción for more than 6 hours, because my companion didn´t have his papers to be in Paraguay. We running across the capital, going from place to place so that we could help my companion. Kind of funny, right? That a Paraguayan would have trouble with visa in his own country. Well, Here´s your sign. But all is peachy right now.
Well I need to go. But I expect a letter from Spencer, Hank, Kari and Jolene to know how things are going. ¿está bien? Is that alright?
Time to go and do the Lords work. "Do the work your best and the Lord will do the rest?
No comments:
Post a Comment