Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Subject in English (Luke, I am your father!! Noooo! Impossible!)
Sorry this letter is short... I am going to write a hand written letter today. I`m not sure if I can send it this week though.
Wow, change happens fast. I`m now in an area called Villa Anita with my new companion Elder Knudsen, from Argentina. He is the District lìder here in Fernando de la Mora (sur "south"). -I am now offically in one of the most dangerous areas in all of Paraguay. Actually the third most dangerous part. The most dangerous is called Tres Bocas and it is right next to my area. Actually someone was just killed 3 blocks away from our apartment. He got shot in the stomach.
But on a happier note I get my package next week. I would have gotten my package this week, but they sent it to my old area in Ettiene. And I will become fluent real soon. I will make sure of that. I will talk all the time with my latin companion. He played professional basketball for Argentina for 2 years before his mission.
I had a recent convert fix my shoes (new soles) in Ettiene. I wasn`t able to grab them before I left there. So... they are still in Ettiene and I`m in Villa Anita. I hope that I can get my shoes soon.

Well. I love this new area. I am working hard here. There is potential here. I believe that this area will be seeing miracles real soon.
I love all of you. (I can`t believe that it`s been 9 months!)

No comments:

Post a Comment