Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wow. That is awsome!!! Dad will be getting a job. And that the surgery was perfectly timed! You would`ve needed to pay 20,000! I love seeing miracles like that. We can look back at the circumstances that lead us to where we are now and then we have an even greater gratitude and apprieciation for what God has given. We know that He has given us more than we can ever repay Him with. But that doesn`t stop us from trying to give all we can to repay Him.
This past week was quite weird. Me and my compaion got sick. One day I was sick and the next, my companion (he was throwing up). I had a weird infection/sore on my hand, which can be kind of scary(being in a foreign country). But it turned out to be a heat blister or something like that. But that`s alright. We are now both well and we are going to work hard this week to make up for this past week. We are especially going to focus on a recent convert family and get them to go back to church. They are a great family and need to be grande. We`ll help them to be stronger in the gospel... oh and we are going to be teaching a friend of theirs. se llama Guirmo Mena. I don`t know what he is like but he agreed to let us teach him. I pray that he recieves the message with open heart.
Right now our mission has the challenge to study the Book of Mormon and to read it before July. I found a way to effectively study the Book of Mormon, (for the mission). I am going to write in my journal, everyday, with the intention of writing a background of the chapter, then the priciples of each chap/verse and after I`ll write questions that can be answered in the chapter/verse. (because we can find every answer to every question in the B of M). After that... I am going to copy every question and put in another journal of pure questions with references. While doing this I will also be able to remember the Book of Mormon and it will become a more powerful tool in my hands. More so than right now. Well, I am really excited to start this study. I will be a better in every aspect but doing this. I have the desires to be a master teacher and this is the path to become it. It will also help me with Spanish too.
I found out today that my package is finally here. I have to wait another week though ): Next time, it will have to be sent earlier (in october).


Love All of you. LES QUIERO
-TÚ MISIONERO ELDER CORY N GRISHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment