Wow, I`m so happy. I just recieved my package. I still have to wait until we`re done shopping and cut our hair (we have interviews wednesday). I saw that you put dental stuff in with my package. Thats a good thing too. The people here don`t have much teeth.
Right now I am trying to speak really fast in Spanish. I can speak pretty dang fast now already but I want to speak even faster. It is really fun to talk fast. I talked really slow in english but now I talk fast in English too. All of you will be freaked out.
More about my Area is my district is 3 areas. Pai Ñu, Tres Bocas and Villa Anita. There are 4 missionaries in Pai Ñu and 2 in Tres Bocas. Recently our wards were going to go to E F Y ( the youth program of the Church). But something happened, miscomunication or someone lost the paperwork, for these three wards to go to this convention. They were not able to go. The youth were really sad by this (because there are not that many activities like it, here in Paraguay). But the Lord will send comfort to them if they do what is right and not dwell that "the church failed us" - There was one woman in Pai Ñu that thought it was because of her unrightousness that the youth couldn`t go. She was yelling in the in the sky, "Perdòname Señor..." (forgive me Lord). She had a guilty concience as you can tell.
My Area is pretty big. I am still learning were all the investigators and members live. I`m learning pretty fast. Most of the streets here are "empedrado" or cobble stone but sharper. And not all the streets here are named nor streets, really. They`re pathways of sand or dirt. The houses here are better built than my first area and worse than my second area. Half my area is country and the other half is neigborhoods. (with houses made out of bricks, cement and rods of metal. with a metal sheets for the roof. and that`s it)
With regards to the mission. I am learning things that I want to do and things I never want to do. One thing that I was thinking was my future career. With regards to what my patriachal blessing say. And the thought came to me of music. I don`t know why. It say`s in my blessing that I would develop skills with my hands. take into account that evey single kind of work requires the use of hands. But also I thought of writing. I`ve been told that I am able to write pretty good. Though that may be true, there is writing in music. Notes and words. But I don`t know. I thought that I would share that with you.
Time up, I need to go but before I do, know that I love all of you.
LOVE ELDER CORY NOEL GRISHAM
No comments:
Post a Comment