I am glad to hear about the fireside going well. I will be having mine this next Wednesday. I will be writing the script today. I guess I´ll tell you what it is about. We plan on having a fireside on hometeaching. We will be doing three sketches in front of the branch. The first sketch will be of a person that always makes excuses and never visits their families. The second one is about home teachers that go visit their families but they don´t want to do it. And the last one is will be a perfect example of a visit. I thought that they need to see the importance of helping others to remain with Christ. I feel that it will be very productive. I am excited to teach this next Wednesday. I also get to teach tomorrow in our district meeting about "consacration". I am happy to do so. It will be really cool, I hope.
Well we have changes again. (I have two left) ¡NDE! ¿mba´e che ajapó? (Dang! What am I to do?)
Every so often I feel gratitud towards God for what I have become and how He has changed me. I know that nothing was in vain... especially my time here. I am full of thanks from the bottom of my heart. I still am surprised a lot of time by the love God really does have for us. I also learned that it all depends on our choices. We are free agents and we can choose happiness or misery. I am happy because I do the things that bring forth happiness. If I wasn´t I would not be. I have seen the face of true joy and it is only on those on the path of rightousness.
I recieved the package. Thank you for sending it. I also got two letters for Joan May and Faith. I kind of feel bad that I can´t really send a letter back. I just don´t have the time or I really would send a letter to them. Could you please send my regards to them? Thank you.
COME UNTO CHRIST and once you have...REMAIN WITH CHRIST and I promise you that you will... BE WITH CHRIST IN THE KINGDOM OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.
-Elder Cory N. Grisham
No comments:
Post a Comment