Wednesday, January 23, 2013

    The middle of the month and it is going by fast. I am really happy to still have time to bless the lives the the people here. I was thinking today about how much all the people in people who sacrificed something in their lives so that I would be able to be here in this moment.

    If you remember what I wrote last time I mentioned that I am writing about all my mission. I know that it will be a really good thing for all of you. Especially Mom and Dad. You will get to feel what I was going through all my time. I feel that I could not really express all I wanted until now, I do not know why. I think it is because I now see the bigger picture and I can now write what I have seen and heard. Today I will continue with my mission journal. I will try to finish writing about the MTC. Thanks to God I remember a lot of things that pasted while I was there. I hope I finish the journal before I get home.

  Just the other day I thought of an experience that we had. (Papá, mamá y yo). Y la forma en que momento exacto de mi padre le dijo a su experiencia, el vídeo y el sonido era perfecto. Y estando un video nerd, me quedé impresionado por la calidad de video y sonido. Eso es sólo con conexión a internet de alta velocidad, que se puede lograr. Dudo que un pequeño cibercafé en el Paraguay tienen internet de alta velocidad. Créeme, lo sé. Creo que la experiencia que se compartió fue para mi benefit también. Me recordó a una parte de mi bendición patriarcal, la última parte.

    I don´t know why the computer that I am using keeps translating while I write... So if it is in spanish, you should just use the google translator.
       
                          I love you all. I hope you enjoy your week. And my God watch and protect you in all your tasks this week.

p.s. I will recieve my package next week.

p.p.s. I will give my fireside the 30th... And yesterday I gave a talk in sacrament meeting. It was awesome.

p.p.p.s. I have no idea what day I will be coming home. You can sent the flight itinerary to me if you want. Just whenever you want it´s fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment