How beautiful it is to be here. I feel as if I am walking amongest a battlefield and that I am a medic. Here to bring relieve, so that others may continue in the fight for rightousness. I feel that the bullets of unkind words pass me by. Grenades of tentation have no effect. And the tanks unrightousness will never stop the work of the Almighty God.I will find those who have lost their way. I will bring those who have been wounded by the sting of sin, to the only Being that truly can heal them. Even though it is not easy I continue. I love how God has has provided for me, places where we are safe from these dangers. I love how I can be sheltered every Sunday and that I am healed by the sheer grace of God as I take the Sacrament. I know that it is not easy to being here as a representative of the True living Church of God. But who ever said it was easy. Even for the very Son the the living God, It was not easy. The greatest things we can ever recieve is by doing the hardest things that life has to offer sometimes.
I still have work to do. My time is not up. I still have to bring the everlasting gospel to those who have been hurt by sin. By which there is no other thing that will truly help us. I know that no other thing can give us so much joy in our lives. I have tasted so many times here. I truly love what God has commisioned us, His missionaries, to do. I give all my thanks to our Heavenly Father. He truly does love us. All of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment