I am really happy that Dad will be doing a fireside for the stake. I would really like someone to film that for me. I know that one of my fellow siblings will be able to film. I know Dad will do a great job in talking in the fireside. I also will be doing a fireside here in Caaguazu. We will be talking about home teaching and visiting teaching. We thought of some things we can do to help illistrate the need for faithful members and we will be showing it through sketches. (good examples and bad examples) -So that they laugh a little and so that they may feel the spirit.
It is already the 7th of January, it is so crazy how fast time goes by. I am surprised on the mercy and love of God. He let me be part of His Work and Glory. I have a lot of things to do here still. I can´t give up on the last stretch and I won´t. I just hope I can still do alot of good here in the beautiful place. I love the people here and I hope that they know that too. Every fast Sunday I tell them that.
I am glad to here. I have learned a lot and I know have a potencial that would not be possible to reach if I did not serve here. I am really happy for all my experiences. I actually am now writing,(on p days), all of what I have learned in the mission. My struggles and greatest experiences that have passed during the best two years. I think you will really enjoy reading it. I just need to be diligent in writing all.
I hope all is well, and if not... it can be and will be. We know who we are and we know where we stand in the sight of God. He put us where we are at right now.
I know that God lives and that Jesus Christ is His Holy Son. This is the true church of God because He has made it known unto me. God loves all His children and is pleased with His obedient children.
I love you all
Elder Grisham.
No comments:
Post a Comment