Thursday, March 28, 2013

     We were helping members cutting wood so that they could use it for their bakery. (to cook the bread). So, anyways... We cut a log that was full of ants but they were not your average kind of ant. they have longer bodies and they had stingers just like a hornet. I was not paying attention to were I was standing and one of these ants entered into my pants. It stung me on my thigh and I tell you what... it hurt. I tried to shake it out of my pants but it went up further and stung my backside. I tried to kill by smashing it with my hand but that was a big mistake. It ended up stinging me 6 times on my rearend. I had to run into the members house to use their bathroom. I took my clothes off and looked for dang thing but I couldn´t find it. I started to freaking out because the stings started hurting a lot. I then saw the ant in the toilet so I flushed it down. The members were laughing at me, but...oh well. That was fun.

   We have more investigators who are progressing really well. I just would be the one to baptize them (personally). I just will help them as much as I can. There has been a lot of people that were baptized after I taught them. It seemed to be the theme of the mission I served.

   I love you all and hope all goes well this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment