I can´t believe how awesome it is to be here in the mission. I love it so much. I am going to sad when it is time to go. Time really goes fast when your having fun.
My birthday is coming up friday and it does not seem like I´ll be 23 years old. I still don´t even feel like I´m 20 yet. Everytime I tell people that I am going to be 23, they think I´m joking around. It´s just like when Hank said that I was 10 years old when I was 14.
Some time ago I realized I didn´t know what the ¨mysteries of God¨ meant. I would like to share what I found...
Mysteries of God are spiritual truths known only by revelation. God reveals His mysteries to those who are obedient to the gospel.
It is impossible for men to know the mysteries of God if there is no revelation. That is why we need a prophet in these last days. We need to know the misteries of God or we will not fully know of God and what he wants us to do. If we don´t do what God wants us to do we cannot have a fulness of joy. I do believe that happiness only comes from God and doing His will. Satan tries to trick us into thinking that by being disobedient, even just a little bit, that it´s alright. But from countless experiences and having seen the affects of disobedience, wickness never was, is, or ever will be happiness.
On the other side I have seen the happiest people here on earth. They are the ones who obey God and enjoy the fulness of the gospel of His only Begotten Son. It is a true joy that they are living. The problems of the world are not but opportunities to exercise faith in Christ and become more Christlike. These things are possible because through God´s prophets, we recieve revelation from our Almighty Father in Heaven. I am grateful for the opportunity to help people know that we are not in the dark. That God really does exist and talks to His servants just like did in times of old.
How blessed are we to be part of the work and glory of our Heavenly Father. I am truly humbled to know that someone such as I, had the privilege to serve as best as I could so that I might be an instrument in the hand of God. It is truly wonderful to help others come unto Christ.
I love you all. I´ll talk to you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment