yo quiero agradeceros por lo que me enseñasteis por vuestros ejemplos. sois una familia excelente y unica. agradzco a Dios por haberme tenido vivir con vosotros.
Today I was reading in the Book of Mormon in Spanish and I was reading just as fast as my latin companion. I can´t believe how fast I now can read in spanish and also in english. It is pretty cool.
My companion and I are having the time of our lives. We joyfully talk with all in our path. It is not hard to talk with who ever. Just the other day, there was a guy that just wanted to fight with us. Saying that we are just rich people who go around putting false things in the heads of the poor. And that we don´t do any good here. I tried talking to him to see what his motives were I even he didn´t know. As soon as we left, a scripture came into my head. In the Old Testament, Proverbs 14:7. which says "Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge." The thing is... he lives right next to us. We decided not to talk with him any more. I am not afraid to have confrontations with anyone now. I have talked with so many people that could not even stand the sight of us. But I am not bothered but it.
I am happy and Hope yopua are too. Love you all.
I recieved the itinerary, I guess I will be getting home really fast. (The 11th, if all goes well. Which I am sure that it will).
No comments:
Post a Comment